To subscribe to our newsletter, please enter your email address in the box below and click the "Subscribe" button.
Note: You may easily remove yourself from the newsletter list at any time by following the instructions in every mailing.
We respect your privacy.
Home > Resources
Communities of Practice
- Csquare - The Community of Practice on Communties of Practice
- Etienne Wenger and Jean Lave coined the term-Communities of Practice-while conducting research on "apprenticeship as a learning model."
Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Karl-Erick Sveiby - Author of the New Organizational Wealth: Managing and Measuring Knowledge-Based Assets
- Dissertation: Towards a Knowledge Perspective on Organization, 1994, Univeristy of Stockholm.
- Galvin, J.L. (2006). Writing Literarture Reviews (3rd ed.). Glendale, CA: Pyrczak Publishing.
- Hart, C. (1998). Doing a literature review : releasing the social science research imagination. London: Sage Publications.
- Pan, M. L. (2004). Preparing literature reviews: Qualitative and quantitative approaches (2nd ed). Glendale, CA: Pyrczak Publishing.
- Rudestam, K. E., & Newton, R. R. (2001). Surviving your dissertation: A comprehensive guide to content and process (Second ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publishing Inc.
Training (Research Oriented)
Value Network Analysis